Sr. Product ManagerBoni Global
Boni Global was founded in 2011 as a resident at Istanbul Technical University, with a strong ambition to improve indoor wayfinding and accessibility solutions for people who need more assistance and independence allowing them to easily navigate inside complex buildings. The core foundation of Boni Global is based on social responsibility, inclusivity, and technological advancement in our society.
We are composed of a team of an ambitious team who were eager to grow their potential and build a leading company in local and global markets through our willingness to work hard, be creative, and learn fast.
As a Boni Global Senior Product Manager, you will shape the vision and direction of product transformation. You will have a chance to create innovative products for unique needs in indoor technologies. You will design, build, and launch our products throughout our growing journey.
You’ll do/be responsible for:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Manage iterations with A/B tests to ensure product desirability
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding within the internal teams
- Experience in product management for B2B or SaaS products
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Creative thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Agile framework and Design Thinking Methodologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Design is preferred
Benefits of Working in Boni:
- A part of a human company that focuses on the well-being of its employees as they are all treated as family
- Be part of a passionate and driven team where everyone's ideas are valued: a team starts every day with the courage to experiment with new things.
- Working on products -you can be genuinely proud of that are used by millions of people around the world.
- Access to various learning & development opportunities: regular participation in international conferences, events, seminars, and access to all learning materials requested.
- Make a difference in the market: At the intersection of innovation and technology, we are building something that inspires the market, "WE ARE BUILDING ENGAGEMENT"
Ücretsiz iş ilanını oluştur!
1. İlk olarakİLAN OLUŞTUR butonuna tıklayarak sürece başla.
2. Karşına çıkan formdan ilan detaylarını bizimle paylaş.
3. İlan detaylarını inceldikten sonra sana haber vereceğiz.
4. Tebrikler ilanın yayında!
Kariyerin için destek al!
Kariyer serüveninde veya işinde sana yol göstermek için bir birinden değerli mentorlarla konuşabilirsin.
Gelişmelerden haberdar ol
Yeni iş ilanlarını almak ve gelişmelerden haberdar olmak için e-postanızla aşağıdan kaydolun!