Design Lead, Marketingarmut
Armut is a leading local services marketplace with over 600,000 professionals across 3,000 categories and has seen over 1000% revenue growth in 5 years. Our purpose is to make it easy to find good quality, trusted providers by using the latest technologies and machine learning algorithms. We have served 5 million customers with 99% customer satisfaction in 8 different countries. We are the market leader in Turkey, as well as, Romania and Egypt with the HomeRun brand. We are growing in UK and will launch in more exciting European markets in 2021, in our quest to be the leader of the Europe and Middle East local services market, a one trillion dollar opportunity.
Our strength is rooted in our core values: always putting our customers first, solving problems with data, and continuous learning. We offer a world-class startup environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. Our like-minded & dynamic team members are the best in their class with international experience.
Thanks to our unstoppable growth, we are looking for new superstars who share our passion to transform the way people find local services. Join us on our journey to be the world-leader local services marketplace!
- Lead and contribute content creation & management processes in 8 different countries that we operate;
- Manage and grow the creative team while also expanding existing design work streams;
- Plan Armut's overall brand and design direction;
- Establish creative strategy, budgets & schedules for key design projects;
- Design and track campaigns across multiple online channels
- Convey design concepts to various local and international audiences;
- Contribute strategically to brand design business components;
- Keep up to date with domestic and global marketing best practices.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in a related area from a top university;
- High level English & Turkish proficiency;
- 5+ years design and 2+ years leadership experience preferably in a technology company or a fast paced environment;
- Proficiency in some of the design tools we use - Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- A good eye for design and a sense of branding and marketing;
- 360 degrees strategic ownership;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Hunger for knowledge including new technologies and skills.
- Competitive salary & performance bonus;
- 100% ownership (We mean real ownership - Employee Stock Option Plan);
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- Never-ending growth opportunities supported by learning & development fund;
- Working environment where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Extra vacation time, flexibility to work from home;
- Beach days, theme nights, sports & game events and any other social activity ideas you come up with.
1. Güçlü bir portfolyo seni her zaman bir adım öne çıkarır.
2. İşlerinde hangi sorunları çözdüğünü aktar.
3. Özgeçmişini detaylı ve basit şekilde oluştur.
4. Yeteneklerini ön planda tut.