UI / UX DesignerOplog
Who is OPLOG?
OPLOG is a technology company offering world-class warehousing and distribution services using its in-house high-end technologies. Bringing together elite members of the technology and logistical industries, OPLOG fulfills a core need for new generation logistics services.
This is an exciting opportunity to experience a start-up atmosphere in a large company.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a creative go-getter to serve as a UX Designer who will create user-centric strategies while specializing in maximizing our clients' conversion rates on their websites. This role will spend time working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team to produce creative solutions for our customers' optimization needs.
The ideal candidate for this role has a proven background of working closely with clients and a strong desire to learn and grow in an e-commerce agency environment. We are seeking strong performers with a track record of success that need an environment where they can have an impact and thrive.
- Effectively communicate with the client and the project teams
- Work throughout all phases of the design process and may produce storyboards, personas/scenarios, user task/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes, prototypes and final visual assets.
-Ensure that the look, feel, layout and interaction details of your products meet customer needs and business objectives.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience designing beautiful software interfaces
- Use of strong UX practices
- A knowledge of best practices in UX design, interaction design, iconography and color
- Expertise in mobile and responsive web design
- Experience designing prototypes
- An ability to collaborate closely with developers
- Knowledge of Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud (you will be required to learn Figma if you do not already use it. Not difficult, if you are familiar with Sketch)
- A love of collaboration, self-growth and learning.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
What would be a plus:
- A passion to learn and keep up with design and technology trends.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Design / A related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2D animation and motion design knowledge
1. Güçlü bir portfolyo seni her zaman bir adım öne çıkarır.
2. İşlerinde hangi sorunları çözdüğünü aktar.
3. Özgeçmişini detaylı ve basit şekilde oluştur.
4. Yeteneklerini ön planda tut.