Sr. UX/UI DesignerProtel
As PROTEL, we are proud to offer the Turkish hospitality industry with state-of-the-art products and services uninterruptedly for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week all year round almost for more than two decades since 1989.
We believe that technology is the key that facilitates life and increases productivity. In a world which is getting smaller and borders are becoming fuzzier, our primary objective is to serve world class products and services. We aim to offer our customers long-term solutions that are easily and fully adaptable to their way of doing business. All of our business partners are all leading firms in their own areas.
Today we are closer to our customers, stronger than ever, with our Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and Bursa branch offices and with our newly established regional solution partners.
We are looking for a “UI/UX Designer” to turn our softwares into easy-to-use products for our clients, as a part of our core team in İstanbul office with the following qualifications:
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, computer science or relavant field,
- At least 2 years experience in UI/UX design,
- Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses,
- Excellent PC skills required,
- Superior knowledge of all products including Adobe CC, inVision, Zeplin, Sketch and Principle,
- Having a high creativity skills,
- Conducting multiple UX projects simultaneously,
- Strong communication skills,
- Willing to learn and collaborating with other team members,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Male candidates should have no military obligations.
- In accordance with Protel’s strategy and objectives, it provides modern and best user experience in line with the purpose of developing innovative and competitive products,
- In addition to its functionality, it provides the development of products which are widely acclaimed and appreciated,
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and project analyists,
- Planning and implementing new designs,
- Optimize existing user interface designs,
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps,
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets,
- Create interactive prototypes for new product ideas or existing products,
- Conduct competitive analyses of other products that operate in the same space.
1. Güçlü bir portfolyo seni her zaman bir adım öne çıkarır.
2. İşlerinde hangi sorunları çözdüğünü aktar.
3. Özgeçmişini detaylı ve basit şekilde oluştur.
4. Yeteneklerini ön planda tut.