Senior UX/UI DesignerInsider
Have you met with Insider? If your answer is “No” this paragraph is for you: We are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram & Airbnb. We are trusted by more than the world’s 1100+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, and CNN. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100 & were selected as the # 1 Start-Up for 4 consecutive years. Our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as one of the top 5 Women CEOs located outside of the US, by Crunchbase. We help our partners to grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting-edge ML & AI technologies. We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform and stand by them at every step of the way. We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
We are looking for a Product UX/UI Designer who wants to come up with the best ideas and solutions at every stage of the product development lifecycle!
What is our mission?
We are the champions of product thinking. We are the problem solvers. We are user advocates. We understand the business value behind every product decision. We are visionaries who see the bigger picture. We follow the human-centric approach to integrate the needs of people to create delightful experiences. Our actions create an impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
What are we offering?
We are never I, always "We"
As Helen Keller said: “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much”. We believe in the power of “We”. By thinking and brainstorming together, we combine our unique perspectives to design innovative products.
Our Learning Never Stops
Being a designer is about nonstop learning. Design, technology, and people change. We have to adjust and learn these changes and adapt. For us, every day is a new learning experience. Design is an iterative process so every experiment on design is a learning process. We are solution-oriented. We focus on overcoming the roadblocks by finding unique solutions.
We Design to Delight
We design for our users but we go the extra mile to delight them.
What are we searching for?
We Are User Advocates
Every UX designer is a user advocate. We attempt to see the product through the eyes of the user of that product. We design for the users. Empathy is the key element within the team.
We Love The Details
We are obsessed with details. Focusing not only on “what is right“ but “what isn’t right” takes a design from “nearly there” to “there” and beyond. Our designs include every interaction of the user journey when they interact with our product.
We Are Foodies
Food is one of our tools to create great designs. Food inspires us. It brings out creativity. We also believe in the famous quote: “Good work should be rewarded by good food”.
We Are Proactive
As a team, we proactively identify and look for ways to add value to our product. When we see a challenge, we also see a solution to offer and bring balance to the effort.
As a Product UX/UI Designer in Insider day in and day out you;
- will be involved in all stages of the design process including the creation of design concepts, developing interactive prototypes, devising and conducting experiments, and delivering applications that create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day
- will solve our unique problems while keeping the end-users first in your work
- will plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests
- will turn static wireframes and designs into interactive flows
- will collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead a productive ideation session with them
- will bring your own perspective to the table, you won’t always just tell people what they want to hear
- will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, autonomous, and collaborative environment
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Graphic Design, HCI, Visual Communication, UX Design, etc.) or you have relevant agency or extensive UX and UI design experience
- have 3+ years of experience designing responsive web apps, websites, and design systems for a SaaS or similar product
- know that “Showing is better than telling when it comes to UX”
- are familiar with Design systems, pattern libraries, Invision, Sketch, and Figma
- are familiar with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers
- favor consistency, flexibility, and reuse
- know your way around remote testing tools like usertesting.com as well as conducting in-person tests
- have a curious mind and you never forget there are people at the other end of the screen using our products
- are a good listener and empathy is one of your favorite words
- are a natural-born problem solver, finding solutions to complex problems motivate and excite you
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Keynote Sessions” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- “PM Academy” in which experienced Insiders & our VP of Product talks about our best practices & share know-how
- Product Training we organize inside that makes sure everyone is up-to-date about our products, updates & so much more
- Free access to the essentials such as Laracast, Egghead, Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, Amazon Kindle, and Spotify
- A chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Multinet to cover all the yummy food expenses on a monthly basis
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
1. Güçlü bir portfolyo seni her zaman bir adım öne çıkarır.
2. İşlerinde hangi sorunları çözdüğünü aktar.
3. Özgeçmişini detaylı ve basit şekilde oluştur.
4. Yeteneklerini ön planda tut.