Sr. UX DesignerRadity
Tackle interesting problems.
Work with ambitious software engineers and managers.
Learn, design, build and ship.
Come and join Radity.
As a UX Designer of Radity you will be working to create user-friendly, intuitive and feasible mobile and web platforms. You’ll collaborate with our UX designers and front-end developers to be a part of producing websites, platforms and apps that users will love.
This job is fully remote
Fluent English is a must since this position might require direct communication with international clients.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user journeys, and mockups for a variety of devices and interfaces.
- Be responsible for UX design for the full user journey with our clients.
- To understand user needs, psychology, best and common practices while designing digital products.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams with developers as well as product and business stakeholders to design elegant solutions to users and business challenges.
- Produce multiple concepts and prototypes, know when to create and combine flows, user stories, sketches, wireframes, and deliver the pixel-perfect design.
- Work closely with our CTO to define the product roadmaps.
- Create Visual Design and UI components for reusable, systematic design if necessary.
- 3+ of experience working in the field
- You have technical skills in Figma, for both designing and prototyping.
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You are comfortable with remote working tools, such as Miro.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team-player driven by passion and curiosity that inspires your fellow colleagues to collaborate and create world-class products and services.
- An online portfolio, or PDF, with examples on digital touchpoints that demonstrate solid experience in concept design, interaction design, UX/UI, and design process.
- Skilled at presenting and making arguments about your work in an ego-free manner. A key part of this job is collaborating with engineers, developers, marketing, product managers, stakeholders etc.
- Graphic design skills and interest in illustration/animation is a plus.
At Radity, we value character over transferable skills, analytical thinking over tool knowledge and strong fundamentals over trends. Come and join us if you see yourself in this description.
1. Güçlü bir portfolyo seni her zaman bir adım öne çıkarır.
2. İşlerinde hangi sorunları çözdüğünü aktar.
3. Özgeçmişini detaylı ve basit şekilde oluştur.
4. Yeteneklerini ön planda tut.