Mid. UX/UI Designertridi
Tridi.co is the first online production supply platform in Turkey located at ITU ARI Teknokent. We provide manufacturing services to our customers by using in-house solutions as well as a network of manufacturers. With our online instant quoting tool and manufacturability analysis, designers and engineers from different industries can order custom made parts online. We use 3D Printing, Urethane Casting, CNC Machining and Injection Molding technologies to make on-demand parts with high quality and competitive prices. Thanks to our platform solution and manufacturers network, Tridi is the easiest way to order custom parts.
We are currently looking for UI/UX Designer with strong design who will work with our marketing and product engineering teams to provide the best visual experience to our customers and business partners! The right person is a self-directed team member who is comfortable working in a start-up environment.
What You will Be Doing:
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces,
- Understand product specifications and user behavior,
- Create user-friendly, clean UI while maintaining brand consistency,
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback,
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends,
- Communicate with product owners and developers to understand their goals and objectives,
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems,
- Using analytics and other reporting tools to create human-orientated narratives around patterns of behaviour, working closely with other teams to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements,
- Work in a fast-paced environment,
- Work with a team to effectively design online marketing pieces including e-mails, banner ads, and landing pages.
Our Expectation from You:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communication Design or related field,
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar UX related role,
- A good understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and conduct UX research, journey mapping, wireframing, and prototyping to achieve human-centred design solutions.
- Knowledge of web analytics is a plus
- Outside of the box thinking ability
- Open to innovation culture
- Having a growth mindset
- Understanding of design thinking and human centred design
- Being passionate about creating value for others.
- A great team player with a self-initiative mindset
- Desire to contribute and show oneself in a growing company
What we offer to you:
- To work in a team whose mission is to create real value for its users,
- A working environment where you can take responsibility, create change and create added value,
- Being able to contribute directly to the transformation of this sector by working in this company that leads the digital transformation in the huge production market.
1. Güçlü bir portfolyo seni her zaman bir adım öne çıkarır.
2. İşlerinde hangi sorunları çözdüğünü aktar.
3. Özgeçmişini detaylı ve basit şekilde oluştur.
4. Yeteneklerini ön planda tut.