Sr. Product UX/UI DesignerUpcoach
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Understand user problems, root causes, and jobs to be done
- Work in a collaborative cross-functional product team. Collaborate with your team’s product manager, engineering lead, and leadership to prioritize problems and opportunities
- Own the solution design process.
- Iterate and validate solutions through research and customer feedback, evaluate and understand the impact
- Own the product’s overall user experience that is functional, usable, and scalable
- Developing interactive prototypes and preparing the design handoff document.
- You are collaborative and have a low-ego approach.
- You have 4+ Years of Product Design experience, of which 2 at least in a B2B SaaS product environment
- You have a portfolio of end-to-end product design work that showcases your involvement, from research and discovery to visual design.
- Collaborated with Product Managers, Researchers, and Engineers in your previous roles
- A toolbox of user-centric design methods.
- You have experience in “design systems” in your work to reduce the cost of shipping products. You are familiar with pattern libraries, Invision, Sketch, and Figma
- You regularly and clearly articulate your design process, key decisions, and the information and insights that informed your decision.
- Clear and positive communication skills in written and spoken English
Upcoach is a unique SaaS platform built to help coaches deliver transformational results for their clients, but also to their team members as well. Because Upcoach is a platform that combines three key elements into one:
- Content delivery
- Client management
- Business management
1. Güçlü bir portfolyo seni her zaman bir adım öne çıkarır.
2. İşlerinde hangi sorunları çözdüğünü aktar.
3. Özgeçmişini detaylı ve basit şekilde oluştur.
4. Yeteneklerini ön planda tut.